Titan 7 & Gtechniq have come together to bring you an easy solution in maintenance for your vehicle's Titan 7 or OEM wheels. Say goodbye to spending countless hours of scrubbing heavy brake dust & grime off your wheels!
Included in the kit: (1) C5 Wheel Armour, (1) Panel Wipe, (1) W6 Iron & General Fall Out Remover, (1) Towel Applicator
*** If your wheels are soiled you may begin with the first step. W6 Iron and Fallout Remover is designed to dissolve brake dust fast and safely ***
- Remove any loose dirt and brake dust using a hose or pressure washer
- Spray W6 directly onto the surface and allow to dwell for 3-5 minutes. During this time any iron brake dust particles will dissolve forming a purple solution. ***DO NOT ALLOW PRODUCT TO DRY ON SURFACE ***
- Rinse residue and repeat if necessary. In extreme cases you can also agitate surface with a microfiber cloth
- Remember to use in a well ventilated area out of direct sunlight as the product has a very strong odor
If your wheels are brand new out of the box, you can skip to this step. Panel Wipe is designed to remove any residues that may be left behind on the wheel from cleaning, also prepares and promotes the bonding of C5 Wheel Armor Ceramic Coating to your Wheels
- Ensure the wheels surface is cool to the touch
- Simply spray Panel Wipe onto a surface and buff with microfiber cloth
- Repeat if necessary
Third step is applying the C5 Wheel Armor Ceramic Coating. C5 is designed to repel brake dust making your rims very easy to keep clean.
- Use the lint free application pad supplied to spread the coating onto the surface of your rim
- Once you have spread the product onto a single rim, immediately remove excess product using a microfiber cloth
- Allow the coating to cure for 12 hours before getting wet
- C5 is safe to use on all standard rims including satin and matte finishes (C5 will not add gloss)
After these steps are completed and the ceramic coating is completely cured you will be ready for years of effortless maintenance.